Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014 - ten months today!

Hey Family what's up!
                  I hope you all are having a great week! Sister Kreiberg and I sure had a wonderful week! So many miracles! To start this last week we were able to go to the temple as a zone and can I tell you it was wonderful!!!! I have missed going to the temple so so much and it was just what I needed! Being able to go has made me realize how bad i have missed it! And how important it is to go all the time! When I get home I want to go everyday! Haha So you should all go as much as you can! You are so lucky you can go whenever! I cannot and its torture! We also had a great zone conference this week as well. President Berry gave us all some very great advice and it was all exactly what I needed to hear! And I am even more excited because tomorrow is the start of a new transfer and Sister Kreiberg and I are staying together! Wohoo!!!! We are a celestial companionship!
                    We also had a really good lesson with Nathan on Tuesday right before he left for his vacation this week.  He is doing really well. When we were there he was saying how he feels like he might as well get on the bus and that this would be good for him. ( The bus- meaning the gospel) We had a super spiritual lesson with him and talked about how the spirit communicates with us and he really loved it. He is kind of a hard head sometimes, but he is getting there. When we walked in it was so cute, Nathan before we could even sit down or say anything looks at me and says, "hey ask me if I read what you told me to, go ahead ask me" and I said "Nathan did you read the Book of Mormon?" and before I could even finish he says "yes I did, all of it!" and then he said " ask me if I prayed.." and I said Nathan did you pray?" And again before I could even finish he says " Yup every day.." He was so excited to tell us about it, haha then we sat down and he said i knew the hammer was going to ask me and show me a picture of Jesus if I didn't do it and I didn't want to feel bad so I did it. ( I showed him a picture of Jesus anyways...) He laughed a little bit and pointed and said see there she goes again! Sister Kreiberg and I usually pull up a picture of Jesus on our iPads and hold it in front of our faces. Haha it always gets Nathan, but we do it because we were teaching him in one lesson that everything we ask him to do comes from Jesus Christ and not us, and now every time he sees a picture he does what he should. Haha its kind of like a kid but thats ok!  
                          We also had a really great lesson with Debi and Emily Duschl yesterday.  We taught them the Plan of Salvation and really emphasized families.  They both loved the lesson and want so badly for the dad and son to get involved. Even though it is harder for the other too they are very supportive and will sit in on lessons when we come over, and that is soo nice! They are such a great family and so ready for the gospel!  
                  Well Sister Kreiberg and I have been biking again all week, we have the worst luck in the world with transportation! On Tuesday we had to get the car towed in the morning because the whole electrical system crashed.  Then later that day while we were in a lesson my bike got ran over, the kick stand broke off and plastic pieces that protect the chain, and the chain came off which isn't too big a deal and my helmet got all smashed up. So as you can imagine we ended up walking for the rest of the day. Not gonna lie I was pretty worried that somehow during the day my legs would break and every form of transportation I had was going to be gone. But lucky that didn't happen! But my bike is fixed now so we are all good! The car is still in the shop and who knows when we will ever get that back! Oh well!
My companion is typing next to me and she types so fast you could swear her fingers were going to fall off her hands..... crazy... by the time I write one email she has finished about 5. I don't know how she does it.... And they are longer than mine too haha.
                   Guess what, today is my 10 month mark, so crazy, I can't believe I am on the down hill from here! I will see you all before you know it! And I can't believe I am 21 tomorrow...... Wow that is weird I still feel like a kid! Honestly the only thing I am excited about for that is the fact that my driving record will be cleared... phew.... hahaha
                 Well that's all for now family! I love you all so much! See you soon! talk to you in 3 months!

Sister Jamison

No comments:

Post a Comment