Monday, May 13, 2013

Lake Reams - May 13, 2013




Hello Family!!!! How are you! Well since I talked to you yesterday I don't have whole bunches to say! Right after I talked to you we left and we went outside to leave and we were looking in the little pond across the way and I spotted my first gator!!!!! Whoooo!! It didn't come out of the water but it was just a little guy (3 feet or so) swimmin around. Nothing else has really happen besides that, tonight we are going on exchanges and Sister Low will be leaving and I will be with a Sister named Sister Ursnbac ( I think that's how you spell it, its like ER-SIN-BACK) Ya anyways, I have met her a few times before and she is really nice, she too is from Canada like Sister Low. Well today we went grocery shopping and actually got a decent amount of food to live of off. And I had to get some shampoo, etc, things like that, that I was out of. Tonight we are going to go and visit a referral that we got last week that wasn't ever home. His name is Steve and he said he would be home tonight so we are excited to go over there. The weather today is fair, it's not sunny and hot which is nice, it's over cast and the tiniest windy, but it is still nice. I am still getting bitten to death by bugs and I can't stop itching, ughhh I guess there is some certain spray, a member was telling us that is really good and makes you not itch or hurt so we are going to try and fine some!  The members here are really wonderful and nice, the ward is huge I was shocked, I didn't think anywhere but Utah had this big of wards.  Kristin would love the ward; there are about 80 primary children and a lot of young families.  The family we had dinner with last night and let us use their phone was the Stevens, they have 3 little girls and one Claire’s age, almost 7 months. She is very cute and looks just like Claire, very long, little blond hairs and blue eyes.  Well I love you guys and I really have zero time left to continue this.  I will try and write more next week if I can, we are soooo limited in time!

Sister Jamison

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to see you on here. I love your pics and it is awesome to be able to share this with the kids. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete