Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014


Hey family!
How are you doing! Wow, time is really ticking down isn't it? Well this past week was good! Unfortunately we had to drop practically every single investigator that we had because they were just going nowhere, BUT!!!!!! We received a total tender mercy from Heavenly Father by being able to pick up a new investigator that really want's to get baptized and is totally pump about the gospel! Her name is Marie and the elders from the Minneola Ward found her because she was living on there side, and they were able to teach her lesson 1 and 2 and then she had to move and now she lives on her side and so we get to finish teaching her. But weirdly enough her fellowship has always been in our ward and when she comes to church it's always in our ward so Sister Lokotui and I have been able to help her from day one, which is nice, we are just so excited now that she is in our ward! She has a baptismal date for November 1st, so we are working really hard to have that happen and just crossing our fingers and praying that we will be able to help her get to that point! But I think it can be done! And guess what else! My other investigator Angie that lives in Lecanto Ward is also getting baptized on November 1st! I am SO excited for her! I worked with her the whole time that I was there and she had a lot of health issues and a hard time quitting smoking, but she really is making so much progress and is really sticking to her goal of baptism and hasn't smoked in 40 days with this program that she is on! I am so exited for her to be baptized, it is something that she has wanted for a long time and she basically is already a member of the church. She came every week when her health permitted it and all the ward members know her. She does FHE, and scripture study and everything! She is so great! I wish I could go to her baptism, but that's ok I am just so happy that she has finally made it! And Nathan my other convert from Viera is doing so well! He Facebook messages me all the time to update me on how things are going with him. He moved into the Viera 2nd ward, so everyone was sad to see him leave, but it's still the same building at least! But he is a gospel essentials teacher, he was also asked last Sunday to teach High Priest, could you believe that! He is on a roll! He also goes out with the missionaries all the time and just loves it. He loves the gospel so much, hahaha I still remember the first time that Sister Kreiberg and I knocked on his door and we asked him to come to church with us and he was like I can't super bowl is going to be playing and we said "Well Nathan would God want you at church or watching football?" Haha and then the rest is history from there! Oh man missions are the BEST! Haha I can't even imagine my life without all the wonderful people I have met here in Florida. I am so grateful that I got to serve in the best mission in the world! Well I love you all and I am excited to see you in 2 weeks! Peace! 

Sister Jamison

No comments:

Post a Comment