Monday, August 4, 2014

August 4, 2014

Hey family!
How are you this week? I hope really well. Well this week was a pretty good one. Sister Petersen and I were able to teach Brandon online again and that went really well. He has been reading the Book of Mormon, so I am really excited for him! We taught about the Plan of Salvation and he really seemed to think that it made sense! That is always a plus! We had a hard time trying to get ahold of all our other investigators this week which is always a bummer, but that’s ok you just keep working anyways! 
Haha so something funny happened this week. So yesterday Sister Petersen and I went to a rest home to read the Book of Mormon to a members sister who is there and when we were there trying to read this poor, really lost her mind, really old woman wheels herself in and starts yellin at Sister Petersen, take your glasses off young man! And then she yells at me, you shouldn't be dating this rascal, he doesn't treat you right! and then she said to Sister Petersen, pointing at me, and she's just as bad! She will take all your money! Haha it was soooo weird! Then when we were leaving there was this old man who was having a birthday party and we said Happy Birthday to him, and he invited us in to have cake and hang out with him and his friends, so we went in and visited them for a little bit, it was fun haha.
But anyways I wish I had more interesting things to say to you all this week! Nothing really happened, like at all. Except for that haha.  But this is the last week of the transfer and so I am thinking that I will get moved somewhere else. I only have 2 transfers left that is so crazy!!! Oh wait; Sister Petersen and I also have to sing in ZTM this Thursday again, so hopefully that goes well! Sorry once again that this is soo lame!  Hopefully next week will be better!
Well see you soon

Sister Jamison

No comments:

Post a Comment