Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014 - Stake Conference w/Elder Nelson, Elder Munns of the 70 and President Berry

Hey Family!
This week was super good! We had a mission conference and Elder Nelson came!!! It was such a good conference and I learned so so much. At first we had president Berry speak to us and he spoke about faith and how faith is an intelligent force and that we will harvest what we sow. It was very good.  Elder Munns of the 70 also spoke to us and his talk was my favorite.  He spoke about the Son's of Mosiah and what it was they did to teach with power and authority.  It was very cool for me because that is where I am at in my scripture reading right now!  He pointed out five things that they did and I was able to then rate myself on how I was feeling that I was doing with those things, and lets just say that I feel like I could be doing a lot better! I also realized that missionary work can not be done without daily repentance.  Elder Nelson's talk was great too, he talked about the importance of this work that we are doing and that we are here to help families return to live with their Father in Heaven, that baptism is important but that our main goal is to help people get to the temple. He then went on and talked about the importance of families and that the best and most important missionary work will happen within the walls of our own homes, and we as missionaries are here to help people get to that point. It was so great I could go on and on about it but I really don’t have the time! I love you all! Have a great week!
Sister Jamison

No comments:

Post a Comment